Vehicle Reviews, Previews, Photos and Test Drives
By Lori Weaver
- Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Hybrid Vehicles
- Diesel Vehicles
- Flex-fuel Vehicles
- Natural Gas (CNG) & Propane Vehicles
Electric Vehicles (EVs)
From low-speed and neighborhood electric vehicles to converting conventional gas burners, interest in the clean, quiet motoring of electricity is growing by leaps and bounds.
From mild to full to plug-in, there's a lot to know when shopping for a hybrid. Learn more from our system descriptions, test drives and photo galleries.
- 2012 Hybrids
- 2012 Cheapest Hybrid Vehicles
- 2012 Mid-Sized Hybrid Sedans
- 2012 Hybrid Trucks and SUVs
- 2011 Hybrids
- 2010 Hybrids
- 2009 Hybrids
- 2008 Hybrids
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)
- What is a Two-Mode Hybrid?
- Hybrid Tax Credits & Rebates
- 2009 Hybrid Road Tests
- 2008 Hybrid Road Tests
- 2007 Hybrid Road Tests
Wondering if a diesel is right for you? Check out our impressions and photo galleries from our diesel vehicle test drives.
Flex-fuels are affordable and easy-to-find. Fill up with gasoline, E85 or any combo thereof. Learn more from our test drive impressions and photo galleries.
- 2009 Flex-fuels
- 2008 Flex-fuels
- Is Your Current Vehicle E85 Compatible?
- 2008 Flex-fuel Vehicle Road Tests
- 2007 Flex-fuel Vehicle Road Tests
- Understanding Basics of Flex Fuel Vehicles
- What is a Flex-fuel Vehicle?
Natural Gas (CNG) & Propane Vehicles
It's clean. It's efficient. Read more about the vehicles that can power up on natural gas and propane.