What's Available for 2007?The Honda Civic GX
The cleanest internal-combustion vehicle on Earth. That’s some high praise from the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Learn how the GX performed during our test drive and review:
- Read our test drive and review of the Honda GX
- Photos of the Honda GX test drive and review
- Photos of how to fuel up with Phill, the home refueling appliance
- Photos of how to fill up at a CNG filling station
- Compare the Honda Civic on Cars.com
- Honda GX Dealer Locator
- Orders for the GX may be placed anytime during the model year. The GX is usually available in 60-90 days, or 30 days if in current stock since Honda is building vehicles in advance for anticipated sales.
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500, 3500 HD Classic
Natural Gas Modification: $850 (may only be available on limited models and in certain areas)
Check with your local dealer to confirm availability in your area.
Did You Know?
While some dedicated vehicles are designed to run only on natural gas, there are also bi-fuel vehicles—they make the best of both worlds and have two separate fueling systems. Bi means two—and they can use two fuels: natural gas AND gasoline or diesel. While dedicated natural gas vehicles show better performance and lower emissions than bi-fuel vehicles, there are a variety of options to meet your needs.
With the limited options of 2007 vehicles available, you may even want to consider retrofitting a car or truck to utilize natural gas with an aftermarket conversion system. And stay tuned—according to the United States Department of Energy, vehicles fueled with a blend of compressed natural gas and hydrogen are currently being tested.
And remember, compressed natural gas is dispensed in equivalent gallons, yet the fuel economy is referred to in the gas gallon equivalent (GGE).
Check out all the 2007 Alternative Fuel Vehicles Available